Sunday 11 May 2008

For sale

Trying to make room for new stuff in my apartment when I found these on a shelf.
Glamour International 6-10.
They are filled with erotic art and "pin-up" photos.
Art is by Dave Stevens, Bill Sienkiewicz, Guido Crepax, Frollo, Giardino, Bill Ward, Liberatore, Rotundo, Manara, Micheluzzi, Giorgio Cavazzano (!!!) and Serpieri just to mention a few. Text is in Italian, French and English. LARGE size. They are not in Mint condition and have dents etc. but still really nice and looks good.
I think that these went for something like $30 each. But if anyone wants to get them I say $60 for the whole lot ( ca. 360 sek.) +postage. If you are interested please drop me a line. sekvenskonst /at/ telia.com



+ that I got some sets of strips clipped from Swedish newspapers. A huge lot of Tony & Maria Cronsams' "Elvis". Lots of early strips in black and white from the original pre-syndication days. And set of Li'l Abner and Popeye (Knallhatten and Karl-Alfred) fron Dagens Nyheter. Let me know if you are interested.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

petit coquin

Anonymous said...

Translation: naughty boy!

Joakim Gunnarsson said...

I take that as a compliment. :)