Tuesday 3 March 2009

More Mel

A few more examples of the Mel Graff illustrations I got.
Ger Apeldoorn has posted some nice and rare Milt' Caniff illustrations over at his blog. Check them out if you havn't done that already.

Ger: Maybe you know when these Graff pieces were published?

Before I leave the studio for today I just have to share a panel from an upcoming Emma & Sara episode, drawn by Hedvig in what she calls a "fonky" style. :) I loved inking it and I hope the readers will enjoy it when it's published in Julia 8-9/09.

1 comment:

Ger Apeldoorn said...

I will have a look for the dates on these Graff illustrations. I don't recognize the second one, so it could either be one I haven't downloaded yet or possibly from another story than Buying Barbara.

My illustrations, by the way, have no captions.