Wednesday 30 July 2014

Dailies x 3

My friend and colleauge Germund got a few nice dailies for sale.
One Frank Roberge Mrs. Fitz's Flats daily with a Bat-theme.
A Buz Sawyer daily by Schlensker and Granberry from 1980. Late in the run, but I've actually seen fewer of these than I've seen originals by Crane.
And then a "Mystery strip" by Al Wenzel called "The Hackers". It's numbered #13 in the top right corner and lacks a copyright stripe. I'd guess this is an unpublished daily.
If you are interested in any or all of these: please mail Germund at germund_vw /at/ yahoo.com










2 comments:

fortunato said...

It's BUZ SAWYER, not CAPTAIN EASY

The first strip is MRS. FITZ'S FLATS (the character is Barf).

Joakim Gunnarsson said...

Of course! You are right. I blame it all on the current heatwave here in Sweden. Too hot to think. Thanks!